A steel framed Grade II Listed structure, clad in masonry and terracotta, Stamford House had suffered from years of neglect resulting in numerous issues from superficial defects to masonry and terracotta through to the severe corrosion of the steel frame.
Scope of Works
- Intrusive survey to establish the condition of the steel frame
- Steel frame prepared and treated, with sections beyond treatment replaced
- Replace all second floor window heads
- In situ repairs to terracotta and brickwork, with any beyond repair replaced.
- All elevations and lead flashings repointed
- Chemical clean to elevations
- Installation of bird deterrent system