Baker House, Leeds
The concrete framed building is due for demolition in a few years. Due to sections of concrete delaminating, causing a Health and Safety issue, the client requested that the building be wrapped in debris netting to catch any further delaminated sections.
Scope of Works
- Gain the relevant permission and licences from Local Authority.
- Accessed via abseiling, remove any loose sections of concrete.
- Fix painted timber battens to concrete frames to give a fixing point for the debris netting, as per the Client’s Consultant’s design.
- Fix debris netting to timber battens.
- Concrete repairs to internal elements.