Colmore Row, Birmingham
Scope of Works
- Removal of all fixtures and fittings and set aside for re-use.
- Removal of all skirtings and door frames.
- Removal of all damp effected plaster from walls.
- Overhaul leaking pavement lights and leave watertight.
- Cut out drainage channel to basement perimeter and install Delta drainage channel, laid to falls to pumped sump.
- Installation of Delta sump pump.
- Fix Delta cavity drain membrane system to affected walls.
- Installation of foil backed, moisture resistant plaster board to treated area and apply skim coat of plaster.
- Supply and fix new skirting boards, door frames and architraves.
- Decorate upon completion.